Today, Monday is not a good day for the All Progressives Congress (APC) at all as the presidential rally of the party in Ogun State turned violent due to the factions of the party that exist in the state.
The party’s national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole was worst hit as he was booed and stoned by crowd.
See some reaction from twitter users:
– “Oshiomole is Half gorilla, half Edo.”
– “😂😂😂 So gorilla is now a state. Bros your para mode no be here.”
– “That man has cause a lot of havoc with his parrotic mouth.”
– “Thank you People of Ogun for rejecting team poverty and bad governance in Abeokuta. Thank you for stoning Oshiomhole and Buhari. #NeverAgain should such wicked and evil people govern Nigeria again! #StoneThemOutOfAsoRock! Enough is enough!”
– “Amosun no be puppet to Tinubu he can Neva dictate to the people of ogun the way he is doing in Lagos.. Amosun is a two term governor in ogun and you cannot you rubbish the man in his state, My Ogun people I hail una stoned the enemy.”
– “I watched it live..it wasn’t just oshiomhole but buhari too..he had to live asap. Channels ended the telecast asap..LMAO”
– “After insulting Obasanjo you expect his own people clap for you.. very soon, Ogun and shango will start striking them.”
– “For @channelstv to report this, that means it was a damaging situation. APC belong to Dustbin, on Saturday Nigerians will dump them there.”
Watch video below:
3,863 total views, 5 views today