Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women – Muslim Cleric

Spread the love

Renowned Islamic scholar and founder of Baynakum Family Counseling Centre, Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi, has told women that their husbands are meant to be shared with other women.

He advised Muslim women to share their husbands with other women, saying they have just 25 per cent access to their husbands, while the remaining 75 per cent belongs to other women, ACEGIST gathered from Punch.

The cleric said this in a paper entitled: “Charity, a path to Jannah,” which he presented in Abuja during the inauguration of Sisters of Jannah, a Muslim women’s charity organisation.

Charging women to be magnanimous in sharing their husbands, Ustaz admonished them “not to deny their husbands polygamy,” but should only pray that the husbands treat all equally in any action taken.

He regretted that some married women were “so over-protective” of their husbands, thereby denying the men their wishes of having more wives, describing such as “ungodly.”

Ustaz also said the over-protective tendencies of some women towards their husbands had made many men to devise “smart means” of engaging in illegal relationships outside their matrimonial homes, advising that the trend must stop.

He urged housewives to “stop being unnecessarily jealous of their husbands’ relationships outside.”

According to him, the faithfulness of men can only be known after their death, saying some men father children outside their marriages, only for their secrets to be uncovered after their death.

Culled FromDailyPost.

Read Also: Your Incompetence Responsible For Your Failure -Goodluck Fires Back At Buhari

757 total views, 5 views today


Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *